The Foundation is managed by an eight-member Board of Directors in which three members are appointed by the Donor, who is also the Chairman, and four members by the Government.
The members of the government are the General Directors at the time of the Ministries of Labour and Social Insurance, Finance, Health, and Education and Culture or their representatives.
In accordance with the Statutes, the Board of Directors is the supreme administrative and executive body of the Foundation which also sets out the general policy of the Foundation on all matters that concern the Foundation.
The members of the Board of Directors are the following:
(1) Dakis Joannou, Chairman
(2) Christakis K. Stefani, Vice-Chairman, Representative of the Donor
(3) George Papageorgiou, General Director of the Ministry of Labour and Social Insurance, Secretary
(4) Loukis Stylianou, Representative of the Donor
(5) Stelios Loizides, Representative of the Donor
(5) Christos Patsalides, General Director of the Ministry of Finance
(7) Yiannos Papadopoulos, General Director of the Ministry of Health
(8) Olymbia Stylianou, General Director of the Ministry of Education and Culture
The Director of the Foundation is also present at the meetings of the Board of Directors.
The present director is Mr. Andreas R. Georgiou